Cognizant Off Campus Drive | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | Analyst Trainee | PAN India | August 2018
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Head-quartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.)
Over two thirds of its employees are based in India. Cognizant is listed in the NASDAQ-100 and the S&P 500 indices. Originally founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994, Cognizant started serving external clients in 1996.
Positions: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch of BE/ B.Tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
Note: “Passport and PAN number is mandated for on-boarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport seva kendra” during onboarding.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location : Kolkata/ Delhi-NCR/ Bangalore/ Pune/ Chennai/ Coimbatore/ Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.