Cisco System Off Campus Drive for Freshers |Any Graduate |Associate System Engineer|October 2015|Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Founded in 1984 by a small group of computer scientists from Stanford University, Cisco engineers have been leaders in the development of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies since the company’s inception. This tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products in the core areas of routing and switching, as well as advanced technologies in areas such as Unified Communications, Network Security, Video, Virtualisation and Cloud Computing.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree).
• Graduated from an accredited university within 27 months prior to program start date.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent in your academic program.
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred.
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems.
• Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred.
• Application Centric Skills are preferred.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal.
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
Relocation Requirements & Three-Year Program Progression:
• Year 1: Must be willing to relocate to a Cisco Sales Associates Program training hub in Bangalore for the 12 months of the program. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
• Year 2: You will transition to a Virtual Systems Engineering role in Global Virtual Engineering. You may be relocated to another Global Virtual Engineering hub location within your home country but outside of Bangalore. Relocation would be based on business need. We cannot confirm final placement destination at the time of offer. Cisco will provide relocation assistance.
• Year 3: You will apply to open Systems Engineering positions within the company.