CGI Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers| 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech| Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering | Associate Software Engineer | PAN India | Apply Online ASAP
Company: CGI Information Systems Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Founded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services.
With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Company Website: www.cgi.com/en/india
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: INR 3.25 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech Graduate from Premier Engineering colleges (Primary Expectation: CS, IT, Electronics, Electrical Secondary Expectation: Mechanical, Instrumentation)
- Cut-off Marks: 10th and 12th – 60% and in BE/B Tech – 65% current aggregate with no current Backlogs
- Batch: 2019 Pass out
- Job Attributes: BE/B-Tech Highly adaptable to challenging, technical environments with good communication and analytical skills.
- Analytical Thinking and understanding the concepts of programming.
- Innovative thinkers who had done project work in their college which involves cost, effort reductions, manual error handling etc.
- Must have Excellent written and Oral communication skills
- Expectation is, Member to work in shifts hours as the client is based out of different regions across the world. Please refer the JD’s where we have given specific timing of each shifts (24×7 rotational shift)
- Should have proficient in object-oriented programming.
- Should have Self-motivated, critical thinker with technical background.
- Ability to complete the work within the stipulated time assigned; Learn and do relevant certifications for both personal and professional benefits.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.