CGI Off Campus Drive | Freshers / Experience | Any Graduate | Software Engineer – HADOOP | Hyderabad | une 2018
Company profile :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer – HADOOP
1. Understanding of database internals and data warehouse implementation techniques; working knowledge of SQL.
2. Knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
3. Solid understanding of data structures & common algorithms Understanding of time-complexity of algorithms.
4. Implementation and design of distributed systems.
5. Programming and language skills
6. Understanding and experience with UNIX and Shell scripting. System design and implementation experience.
7. Familiar with fault tolerance system design and high performance engineering. Fundamental concepts of scheduling, synchronization, IPC and memory management. Familiarity with information retrieval techniques is preferred.
8. Able to work well in extremely fast paced and entrepreneurial environments Independent self-starter who is highly focused and results oriented.
9. Design & implement work flow jobs using Talents & UNIX / Linux scripting to perform ETL on Hadoop platform.
Primary Skills: Hadoop ( HDFS; Map Reduce); and Scala Hadoop
Secondary Skills: Scala Hadoop developer/ Scala Teradata Developer/ Scala; Oracle APEX.
Experiences: Frameworks Hive; Pig; Sqoop; Flume; and Oozie Databases: Hadoop; Teradata
2. Hadoop Hive