CGI Off Campus drive | Freshers / Experience | Any Graduate | Systems Engineer | Bangalore | June 2018
Company profile :
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 69,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Systems Engineer – EMC Networker
1. Installation & configuration Networker
2. Perform regular system maintenance, including Incident solving, Change implementation, Patch management, Analyze/solve performance and security issues Complex backup scheduling maintenance also includes helping solve complex problems related to operating system, databases, middleware or applications teams.
3. Troubleshooting backup failures and taking appropriate steps
4. Configuration and troubleshooting of SAN Client backup (Fiber Transport)
5. Clear understanding on SLP and Vault
6. Upgrading and patching the Backup servers
7. Oracle/SQL/ESX/NDMP Integration with EMC Networker
8. Backup/restoration (DR) of UNIX/ Windows Host
9. Backup/Restore for Oracle/SQL/ESX/NDMP.
Primary Skills: Networker, Data Domain
Secondary Skills: Service Delivery.
1. Hands on experience on Pure disk and Data Domain appliances.
2. Knowledge on DPA reporting tool
3. Should also have good understanding on TCP/IP concepts.
4. Need to have clear understanding on SAN Infrastructure and Architecture.
5. Thorough understanding of ITIL process
6. Knowledge and practical experience of Storage technologies and its domain.
7. Coordinated with 3rd-party vendors and provide 24/7(when needed) support to ensure successful implementation or restoration of services.
8. Excellent working knowledge on Project works and migration activities
9. Good understanding of Virtualization concept and design (Storage/Compute)