Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Salary: INR. 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Interview Locations: Amritsar, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Vishakhapatnam
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria:
- Should have graduated in 2017/ 2018
- Should have 50% and above in 10th, 12th, Graduation and MCA (if applicable)
- Qualification – BE / B. Tech (open for all branches) or MCA
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Electronics & Communication
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills
- Selected candidates should be available to join immediately, if needed
- Selected candidates will have to sign a 2-year Service Agreement on the day of joining
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Capgemini Selection Process:
- Step 1: Aptitude (Analytical and Quantitative), followed by Written Communication Test
- Step 2: Programming Concepts (Data Structures and Algorithm)
- Step 3: Technical Interview followed by HR Interview
Only shortlisted candidates will receive invitation letter with venue details to undergo selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required.
Last Date to Apply: 13th January 2019