Company Name: Capgemini India
About The Company :
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
Company Website: www.in.capgemini.com
Job Location : Noida
Position : Service Desk
Date of Walk-in Drive : 2nd June 2016
Reporting Time : 9:45 AM
Inderprastha Engineering College,
Plot No. 63, Site IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad-UP, Delhi-NCR Region
Contact person: Ajeet Kunwar Singh
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must be graduating in 2016.
- 10th and 12th – 60% & Above
- Graduation ( Aggregate of all semesters till now) – 55% & Above
- Should have no gaps in education
- Candidates must be open to relocate to any location and work in night shifts
- Candidates should be ready to execute 2 year service agreement
- Candidates must be available to join immediately
- Candidate must have good English written / verbal communication skills. Coupled with good English language comprehension
- Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice based phone service
- Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare and Technology vertical
- Troubleshoot customer issues related to internet broadband, cable, DTH, modem, router, mobile handset etc.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution
- Clarify customer requirements probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
Documents Required :
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and under graduation course up to 5th semester (Photocopy).
- Two (2) passport size photographs
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following Photo Identification: College ID card / Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card
How To Apply :