Capgemini India Off Campus Drive Freshers| BE/ BTech/BCA /BSc | 100 post | Technical Support Engineer | Bangalore, Noida | June 2018
Company: Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
About Company :-
Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 44 countries with more than 180,000 people, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Company Website: www.capgemini.com
Positions: Technical Service Desk
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: Bangalore, Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – All Streams; BCA/ B.SC graduates
- Year of passing should be 2017
- Should have 50% & above overall academics
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Ready to work for rotational shifts
- Should have good written & verbal communication skills
- Should have excellent communication and English speaking skills
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations.
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.
- Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
- Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
- Should have experience in a Technical call centre/ISP Help Desk/Technical Help Desk