Company Name : Capgemini
About The Company :
One of the top IT leader Capgemini named the 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® for the 4th consecutive year. With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, we are one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion.
Company Website : www.capgemini.com
Job Location : Across India
Drive Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune / Hyderabad
Date of Drive : 25 Jan 2017
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Branches : Information Technology , Information Science, Computer Science, Computer , Electronics , Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation
- Percentage Criteria : 60% and above throughout academics (10th , 12th and aggregate of 8 semesters)
- One year gap allowed after 12th. Not after 10th or Between Graduation years.
- Candidates who have appeared for interview in Capgemini in the past 6 months are NOT eligible for this recruitment event
Skills & Requirement :
- Must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
- Selected candidates should be ready to join on February 15, 2017.
- 2 years of Service Agreement
- Must be open to relocate to any location (Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad), work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Technical & HR Round
How To Apply :
It is an employee referral drive. Interested and eligible candidates approach Capgemini employees for referral as soon as possible. Use Social Media Platform like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. to approach Capgemini Employees for the referral.
Note : Only Shortlisted candidates will receive invite letter to undergo selection process with unique id and details of mandatory documents required.
Aptitude Test Location : Will be communicated directly to shortlisted candidates and only those will be allowed to go through the Online Test Process.