Byjus Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BE/BTech/MBA All Branches | 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches | Business Development Associate |Across India | Apply Online ASAP
Company : Think and Learn (Byjus)
About Company : BYJU’S – The Learning App is the common brand name for Think and Learn Private Ltd., a Bangalore-based educational technology and online tutoring firm founded in 2011 by Byju Raveendran at Bangalore. Byju Raveendran established the company with his brother Riju Raveendran and wife Divya Gokulnath.
Company Website : www.byjus.com
Position : Business Development Associate
Job Location: Across India
Salary : 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 60% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9am to 6pm/10am to 7pm /11am to 8pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as week off.
BYJUS Selection/Interview Process:
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply for Byjus off campus drive using the below link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of interview date/venue and other details.