Bosch Job Openings For 2021 | BE/ BTech/ MTech | AE/ ECE/ ME | Calibration Engineer |Bangalore |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Bosch Group
About Company : Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
In India, Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has, in India, the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
Company Website: www.boschindia.com
Positions: Engineering Calibration Engineer Engine/ Vehicle
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3+ years
Engineering or Master Degree from reputed university. Preferably from Automotive, Mechanical or Electronics or equivalent subject with > 3years of experience in automotive domain
Calibration of Engine Management System for Gasoline, Hybrid, EV. Calibration of few function listed below
- Base engine calibration & combustion optimization on engine test bed
- PID Control calibration for Rail pressure, idle controller, EGR, Boost etc.
- EPM, Injection system, Diagnostic calibration
- Vehicle function calibration (ex. Cruise control, drivability, emission etc.)
- Lambda, Dew point detection, Miss fire & Knock calibration and validation
- Emission calibration on engine test bed and on vehicle
- OBD I and OBD II calibration for different market need globally.
- After Treatment Calibration – TWC, LSU-LSF, GPF
- Data set Handling (Dataset Creation, Data set management, and delivery delivery)
- Offline pre calibration and validation on HIL/SIL
- Working in Bosch Technical centers or at OEM facilities
- Support in Field data analysis
- Customer query Handling and support
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN