Barclays Openings For 2021 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Computer systems| MCA | Application Developer|Pune
Join Us On Below Platform Will keep you updated from Latest Job Post
About Company : At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances.
Company Website: www.home.barclays
Positions: Application Developer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer systems; MCA
- Develop code in line with the stories that have been agreed as part of the delivery team
- Actively engage in providing solutions to the stories that have been submitted.
- Actively engage in the delivery process and collaborate with other delivery team members to makes sure that the focus is on business value delivery
- Make sure that all development is in line with Barclays & IPMDM Standards
- Provide L3 Support as and when required across all applications
- Apply design & system architecture skills to ensure continual improvements in performance and stability of core Instrument and Price systems
- Bachelors or master degree, preferable in Computer systems.
- Excellent core Java /.Net background with hands-on experience on complex systems
- Hands-on experience in developing highly scalable and robust J2EE applications with exposure to Java, JMS, JDBC, XML, JSON, WebServices (SOAP and REST)
- Hands-on experience on Perl/Shell or similar scripting language will be additional plus
- Good query writing and SQL skills primarily around Relational databases (MS SQL Server and Oracle DB)
- Development tools such as: Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, TeamCity, Perforce, Jira, GIT , Stash, Chef, Nolio, JUnit
- Linux (on servers) and Windows (mainly on desktops)
- Understanding of messaging technologies (MQ, Solace) a plus
- Experience of working in an Investment bank
- Reference Data domain ( Products & Prices ) knowledge is highly desirable
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting
- Experience with OpenShift, AWS and docker desirable
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development (BDD and TDD)
- Experience working as part of a global team, following follow-the-sun model
- The right candidate will be flexible and professional under pressure, with strong interpersonal skills together and a focus on succeeding in a challenging environment.
- They will have the ability to work accurately to deadlines and will be committed to proactively seeking new and innovative customer focused solutions.
- It is essential that the right candidate also have the ability to contribute and challenge within a team to improve performance, along with the ability to communicate with peers and senior members of the team.
- Technically able who can perform complex data analysis and data modelling
- Employ data driven mind set to add value to the organisation