Barclays Off Campus Drive | Freshers / Experience | Any Graduate | System Integration Engineer | Pune | Apply Online ASAP
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: System Integrtion Engineer
1. Understand the various phases of the software development lifecycle.
2. Undertake impact assessment of change requests against applications / products within domain.
3. Complete technically-complex assignment work to budget, time and quality requirements.
4. Create Functional specifications and Product design documents in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
5. Lead systems engineering component design for MSO platform; provide inputs to E2E design and define the road map for MSO Product Suite.
6. Having the ability to work across different products and technology platforms.
7. Providing guidance and assistance to less experienced engineers.
8. Being able to work across multiple deliveries at the same time
9. Take ownership and responsibility for the MSO product design throughout the whole life cycle.
1. Microsoft ASP.Net 3.5 & Above frameworks
2. Microsoft Web API’s & WCF Services
3. Windows Workflow Foundation
4. MVC Framework & Single Page Applications
5. Webservices / knowledge of WSDL – SOAP & REST
6. JQuery / HTML5 / CSS
7. XML & XML Parsers
8. Application servers (IIS 7.5, 8.0)
9. OS – Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012
10. Version Control Software (TFS/ Git)