Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers/Experience | Any Graduate | Automation Tester | Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Automation Tester
1. Excellent Knowledge of industry/market trends, knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering – transaction monitoring domain would be an added advantage.
2. Work as a liaison among project stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate features for new functionality/existing systems. Working closely with the Product Owner.
3. Good understanding of Customer Journeys in the Compliance, Risk domains.
4. Analysing requirements; constructing test approach; studying system capabilities; writing test cases. Document all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind.
5. Improves systems by studying current Automation practices.
6. Understanding of the Behavioural driven development approach.
7. Understanding of the existing automation framework.
8. Creating Automation Framework for the Application.
9. Writing SQL scripts to validate the transformations implemented.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with extensive experience in financial services or highly regulated industry
2. Experience as a ETL Automation Tester or other similar role and exposure in Banking domain
3. Excellent knowledge of SQL, Unix, writing queries and validating data.
4. Excellent knowledge of ETL Processes and concepts.
5. Ability to understand, analyse & document complex processes, features and stories
6. Financial Crime or Compliance experience is preferred
7. Experience in ETL Testing in Abinitio would be preferred.