Barclays Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Any Graduate | Hadoop Developer | Pune
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Job Role: Hadoop Developer
1. Architect, design and develop analytical model using Big Data Technologies like Hadoop, Spark/Scala, Hive, python, Kafka etc.
2. Design robust code from the point of view of performance, reuse and supportability, proper controls, consistent with best practices and with appropriate documentation.
3. Hands on experience in ETL tool- AbInitio, UNIX shell scripting.
4. Worked on DevOps tools like GIT, Nolio, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
5. Implement organization mandated SDLC /Agile processes and built in controls for consistent delivery.
6. Demonstrate proactive and independent attitude while identifying or approaching a problem. Show ability to identify the root cause, coming up with an efficient solution and if needed appropriately escalate issues & risks.
7. Train new members (both onshore and offshore) which includes code-reviews, mentoring to bring them up to speed.
8. Should be able to quickly understand current environment and work closely with Offshore/Onsite development teams, infrastructure teams, support and source systems contacts.
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Hands-on experience as a big data developer with a proven record of multiple successful deliveries.
2. Relevant Experience with Hadoop , Spark/Scala , Python ,Kafka
3. Relevant Hands-on experience in UNIX and Java.
4. Experience in a variety of database technologies mainly Hive, Impala, Oracle or SQL server
5. Good understanding of analytics and machine learning algorithms.
6. Excellent analytical skills and Compliance business knowledge.
7. Extremely organized and should have good oral and written communication skills.