Bank of America Openings for 2020 | BE/ BTech/ ME/ M.Tech |CSE |Assistant Manager| Haryana | apply Online ASAP
Company: Bank of America
about Company :
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Company Website: www.bankofamerica.com
Positions: Assistant Manager
Job Location: Haryana
Experience: 3-5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE
Job Description: Individual will be closely working with ARM-Chief Data Scientist team providing qualitative and quantitative analytical support to Chief Data scientist Organisation team on the state side.
- Provide hands-on technical and analytical requests to projects of Chief Data Science Organization (CDSO) team within the bank so as to meet expectations specific to delivery timelines and quality of work deliverables.
- Perform quality reviews and make enhancements to provide reliable to enterprise analytics community.
- Prepare dashboards, reports and present to various stakeholders.
- Perform business analysis and make presentation of the data/trends and work on adhoc requests.
- 3-5 years of experience in Data mining & Analytics with good exposure to BFSI clients. At least 2 years of experience in Data Analytics, interacting with US teams will be preferred
- Experienced with data stores and knowledge of commercial and corporate bank data.
- Experienced BI/Visualization tools like Spotfire/Tableau/Shiny.
- Exposure to Big Data tools (Hadoop, and familiarity with Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Impala, Mahout etc) would be an added advantage.