Company: Bank of America
This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
Eligibility: MBA/IT Graduate
Experience: 2 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Tech Associate
1. Working closely with Product Owner / TRO teams of FX and other Derivative LoB
2. Understanding the requirements from Business and converting them into SBEs
3. Helping Dev team during Sprints to convert SBEs into workable solutions
4. Helping Testing / Automation teams during UAT cycles
5. Providing L3 support for the Cirrus application on rotation basis.
6. Interacting with Business Users, Support Partners and Ops teams.
Education: MBA/IT Graduate
Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience.
1. Strong FX and Derivatives domain knowledge
2. Strong Regulatory Reporting knowledge including Dodd Frank, HKMA, EMIR etc
3. Ability to write / understand the SBEs / requirement documents
Desired Skills: Working in Back Office space would be good to have skill