Athenahealth India Off Campus Drive For Freshers |BE/ B.Tech – (CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE/ EEE) / MCA 2015 batch |Software Analyst|Last Date 29th October 2015 |CTC 5.66 LPA @Chennai
Company: Athenahealth India
Athenahealth delivers cloud-based services for EHR, practice management and care coordination. Our mission is to be caregivers’ most trusted service, helping them do well doing the right thing.
We know because that’s how athenahealth began. In 1997, co-founders Jonathan Bush and Todd Park ran a birthing center in California, where they found themselves inundated with paperwork, and spending the bulk of their time just trying to get paid.
Company Website: www.athenahealth.com
Positions: Software Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs 5.66 LPA
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – (CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE/ EEE) / MCA candidates from 2015 Batches with an aggregate of 65% throughout.
- Perforce, UNIX, and Oracle etc.
- Programming skills in Perl, Java script etc
- Strong knowledge in Test Life Cycle
- Understanding the basics of release processes.
- Knowledge in US healthcare domain.
- We are looking for developers in testing department for whitebox testing position. Must have coding skills.
- Must perform code analysis; develop testing tools and creating unit testing.
- Strong analyzing abilities to understand requirements.
- Strong abilities to learn technologies like Perl, SQL, and Linux and involvement in the code review.
- Work with developers and engage with them in providing solutions.
- Ability to understand coding and conventions and policies.
- Capability to explore design algorithms, write test cases, perform test execution and derive test results, and ensuring for high quality delivery.
- Must be flexible to learn and understand Athena code base to test different functionalities from customer point of view.
- Effective communication skills (Written and Oral) are required since the individual will have to interact with counter parts in India and US frequently.
- Must have accountability and commitment for quality delivery.
- Analytical Test (1hr duration)
- Programming Test (1hr duration)
- Technical Interviews (2-3rounds)
- HR Interview
Last Date to Register: 29th October 2015
Block A, Floor 9 SP Infocity
Dr. MGR Road Kandanchavadi Perungudi,
Chennai – 96, India