AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | Graduate Trainee | Chennai | February 2020
About Company :
AstraZeneca is an exciting global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical company. We’re inspired by what science can do. Driven by the desire to meet unmet patient needs in our core therapeutic areas. Bold in our thinking. Proactive in pursuing discoveries beyond imagination.
At sites across the world, we bring teams together in a spirit of collaboration to turn great ideas into life-changing medicines – strengthening our product portfolio and harnessing the potential of a pipeline across all stages of the drug development process.
Company Website: www.astrazeneca.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: As per industry
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and manage all reporting requirements to support both tactical and strategic decisions for service execution, customer experience, compliance, quality control, and operational optimization
- Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to ensure data integrity and efficiency
- Investigate and troubleshoot reporting issues and problems
- Configure standard system reports, as well as customized reports as required
- Pull and analyze relevant information from different sources including SAP, Concur, Cvent
- Analyze reports and trends and based on findings, prepare and communicate results and recommendations
- Ensure accuracy of all reported data by continually reviewing and analyzing current sources, processes, and systems functions
- Document and communicate procedural recommendations to upper-level management based on analysis
- Maintain reporting schedule and document reporting procedures
- Knowledge in any one of the BI Tools (SAP BO, Microstrategy.) with effective visualization skills
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL Server
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, MS Excel or any reporting tools.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party providers.