Apollo Munich Young Manager Program 2020 | Freshers | South India | Last Date 15th January 2020
Company Name : Apollo Munich
Position : Assistant Agency Manager / Channel Sales Officer
Job Location: South India
Salary: As per industry standards
Experience Required: Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- MBA from a business school/University degree
- Should have a Minimum of 6 Months experience in Sales (Any Sector) or should have completed a 2-month internship in Field Sales (Any Sector)
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Establishing, maintaining and growing relationship with the key stakeholders
- Opportunity mapping starting at the branch level and sharing the same with the Team Member
- Conducting in- branch training and joint calls to train and convert business
- Handling and driving marketing and business promotion campaigns designed at National/ Zonal/Regional levels
- Providing regular and timely updates of various activities and campaigns as per the agreed frequency and formats by the management.
- Owning the budgeted sales target for the branch/ branches.
- Ensuring and owning 360 degree support on OPS, MIS , Customer Service and Claim related queries.
- Following and adhering to the governance plan
- After Training Completion – Rs 3,00,000/- p.a.+ Incentives ( Upto Rs. 50,000 p.a. can go upto Rs 1,50, 000 p.a. for high performers) + Reimbursements (Upto Rs 48000/- Per Annum)
- One time welcome bonus of Rs 10,000 to be paid after completion of 4 months with AMHI.
- Training Period (First 3 Months) – Stipend of Rs 8000/- Per Month.
- If you leave the Company or submit your resignation before completion of first year, YMP will be liable to pay Rs.75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five Thousand only) to the Company towards the expenses incurred towards your training and upskills.
Posting Locations: South Zone (Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore, Coimbatore, Trichy, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin)
Last Date To Apply: 15th January 2020