Company: Apollo Hospitals
Apollo Hospitals was established in 1983 by Dr. Prathap C Reddy. It was India’s first corporate hospital, and is acclaimed for pioneering the private healthcare revolution in the country. Since then, Apollo has risen to a position of leadership and has emerged as Asia’s foremost integrated healthcare services provider.
It has a robust presence across the healthcare ecosystem, including Hospitals, Pharmacies, Primary Care & Diagnostic Clinics.
Official Website: www.apollohospitals.com
Positions: Management Trainee – HR
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: MBA In Human Resource
- To collate and send MIS report to Management
- To collate and send HR weekly reports for Chennai units to GM HR
- To Collate and prepare Wellness details for Chennai units and share with Service excellence team
- To collate , prepare various HR reports for Chennai Region
- To support GM HR in various tracking and follow up activities for Chennai regions
Training & Development:
- To assist the HR training coordinator to prepare the training plan, Follow up and execute the programme
- To make sure all HR Department training related documents are in place