Amdocs Openings For 2021 | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc| Computer Science/ IT Engineering | Software Engineer| Pune
Join Us On Below Platform Will keep you updated from Latest Job Post
Company: Amdocs Inc
About Company :
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3.5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ IT
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Professional & Relevant Experience – 2-3.5 years on technologies like ColdFusion , SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Good to have – Java/J2EE
- Experience in Maintenance, Support & Development of Applications
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Shift Working (1-10 or 3-12, but flexibility as per business need)