Amdocs Off Campus Drive | Bachelor’s Degree | Software Developer | Gurgaon | April 2017 | Apply Online ASAP
Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 4 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer
1. You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
2. You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
3. You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
4. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
5. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
6. You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Experience: 2 – 4 years experience of SQL Development/Support
1. SQL Server (2005/2008R2) – Development & Support
2. More than 2 years experience in designing data models, writing queries and developing complex stored procedures and user defined functions for SQL Server is must.
3. Good amount of exposure in analysing, tuning and optimizing the performance of complex T-SQL queries on large data sets.
4. Demonstrated ability to interpret requirements and deliver reliable, scalable, tested solutions.
5. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
6. Experience with agile methodologies.
7. Strong written and oral communication skills.