Company: Amdocs Inc
About Company :
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Job Location: Pune
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT/ Electronics & Telecom/ Electronics & Comm) / MCA Graduates ONLY
- Percentage criteria – 60% (Aggregate of all Semesters) & above throughout academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2017 year ONLY
- Should not have had any “Year Down” / Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
- Candidates will be responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Candidates will be responsible one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.