AMAZON Walkin Drive |Freshers |0-5 years |Any Graduate |Multiple Positions|Hyderabad|CTC 4.25 LPA|9th-13th August 2016
Experience:-0 – 5 Years
Job Role:-Multiple positions
Salary:-1,75,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.
Industry:-BPO / Call Centre / ITES
We invite Freshers and Experienced candidates with good communication skills for below role.
Current Roles :
- Seller Support
- Transaction Risk Investigator
- Customer Service Associate
- Seller Support Associate Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Transaction Risk Investigator Minimum qualification is Graduation.
- Customer Service Associate Minimum qualification is 10+2.
Customer Service Associate:
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Seller Support Associate:
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Seller Support Associate 270000/- to 400000/-
- Transaction Risk Investigator 290000/- to 420000/-
- Customer Service Associate (Full Time) 173000/- to 350000/-
- Customer Service Associate (Part Time) 108125/- to 165000/-
Amazon Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
- 2 photographs
Amazon Walkin Details:
Walk in Date: 9th to 13th August 2016
Time: 10 AM – 3 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Private Limited,
Building No: 9, 10th floor, Mind Space IT Raheja Park,
Hitec City, Hyderabad – 500081.