There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Experience: 0 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Device Associate
1. Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
2. Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
3. Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
4. Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
5. Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
6. Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
7. Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
Qualifications: BE, BSC candidates, B.Tech, MCA, Msc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGIEERING.
1. Freshers or candidates with 0 to 2 years of QA experience
2. A Graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
3. Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
4. Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
5. High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential