Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ Any Degree | Customer Service Associate | Mohali | 23rd January 2020 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Customer Service Associate (VCS)
Job Location: Chandigarh/ Zirakpur/ Mohali/ Panchkula/ Kharar
Salary: Rs.1,58,950-1,74,845 PA
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA (2020 Batch)
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link and attend the drive on 23rd January 2020 at the following venue.
Date: 23rd January 2020
Chandigarh University Gharuan,
NH-95, Ludhiana – Chandigarh State Hwy,
Mohali, Punjab 140413