Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers| 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ BTech| Computers/ Electronics|M.Sc/ MCA |Device Associate | Chennai
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Device Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics Engineering; M.Sc/ MCA
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- Ability to deep dive on applications & comparing features between various versions & identifying changes made within versions
- Ability to use software tools for validation, analysis and data capture on a daily basis.
- Comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing status reports.