Company Name : Amazon
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Content Reviewer
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech (Any branch) from 2018 batch with 60% marks in highest education
- The Ad Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English.
- Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit/review tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity.
- Good Data Analysis, Mining Skills and logical reasoning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently