We are one of the world’s leading organizations providing management consulting, technology and outsourcing services, with more than 323,000 employees; offices and operations in more than 200 cities in 56 countries; and net revenues of $30.0 billion for fiscal 2014.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Microsoft Front End Developer
1. Plan, develop, execute manage activities related to end-to-end delivery management, including solution review, estimates validation, project planning and execution – from scoping requirement validation through UI development, delivery integration support
2. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables and highlight any risks, dependencies or issues impacting the successful delivery of the project
3. Apply knowledge of front end UI technologies, frameworks, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client solution, project or to support other technology delivery teams
4. Manage Lead Front-End UI Development team of 25-30 including UX designers and UI developers
5. Manage Drive UI delivery across various client accounts in collaboration with other delivery teams
6. Manage Grow the business/accounts through repeated high-quality UI delivery, consistently over again
7. Ensure well-written high quality, W3C complaint front
Must Have Skills: Microsoft Front End Development.
Good To Have Skills: Microsoft FED Angular