ABCO Advisory Services OFF Campus Drive |1-3 Years|Software Test Engineer|Chennai|March 2016
Company: ABCO Advisory Services India Pvt Ltd
The Advisory Board Company is a global research, consulting, and technology firm helping hospital and health system leaders improve the quality and efficiency of patient care.
We provide strategic guidance, actionable insights, and comprehensive implementation and management services.
Company Website: www.advisory.com
Position: QA Engineer
Role: Software Test Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Design, execute, and maintain detailed test cases/test scenarios/scripts/test data sets.
- Interact with product management, development and QA teams to develop a strong understanding of the product/feature and testing objectives.
- Verify the feature developed during the release works as intended and that the new feature code has not adversely affected existing code.
- Write clear, concise, descriptive defects.
- Help prioritize defects.
- Verify defect fixes. Follow all established QA practices.
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
- Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance in all meetings/Scrum calls.
- Ability to communicate efficiently across distributed remote teams.
- Follow pro-actively on QA initiatives with regular updates to key stakeholders.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP