ABB Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc/ MBA – All Engineering Branches/ Science/ Management | ABB Global Trainee 2020 | Across India
Company: ABB India Limited
About Company :
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Global Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
ABB Global Trainee 2020:
To develop fresh Masters graduates with limited or no work experience into global function and business leaders over time, with the capacity to lead functional teams or P&L accounts and grow the business capacity in the evolving market.
- Masters degree – any field of Engineering, Science or Management .
- Work Experience: 0-2 years experience; internship/projects or short work
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- As a Global BU Trainee, learn ABB’s way of working and the Robotics business, be open to work in different geographies and work on different project assignments in various functional areas during a 2 year training period before taking up a final placement in the local country and continuing to progress to leadership roles .
- Main Responsibilities:
- Learn ABB Robotics domain, technology and processes.
- Be open to try any presented opportunity to learn the business and work in different environments.
- Contribute to strategic project assignments and deliver visible results to the business.
- Build a global network within BU Robotics.
- Work with business and function leaders to explore different management styles.
- Willing to relocate in the short or medium term.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.