ABB Off Campus Drive 2020 | BE/ B.Tech| Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Associate Project Engineer | Chennai | Apply Online ASAP
Company: ABB India Limited
About Company :
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Associate Project Engineer – HVDC SCADA & HMI
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline.
- Design, documentation, testing and commissioning of the control and protection systems.
- Supporting the projects across globe during commissioning is an important part of our business offering.
- Backup/ Image handling on servers and workstations and patch management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Exposure to DataBase Management/SQL.
- Experience in HMI with Intouch application development.
- Knowledge of Gateway Server with MicroSCADA knowledge.
- Knowledge on routers, firewalls, Switches, Servers and workstations.
- Exposure to Cyber Security.
- Exposure in AC Control & Protection schemes.