ABB India Off Campus Drive 2020 | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Engineer Production | Vadodara | January 2020
Company: ABB India Limited
About Company :
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Engineer Production
Job Location: Vadodara
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 5 Years
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Supervise a shift team’s progress against work plans as defined by Production management to ensure the proper use of machinery, equipment and assembly lines within
- a production area.
- Cooperate with the unit supervisor to create an effective work environment and reinforce production schedules and quality.
- Main Accountabilities:
- Shift monitoring :
- Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
- Organization :
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Staff :
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities.
- Cooperation :
- Serves as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues.
- Metrics :
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery.
- Health & safety :
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.