Xiaomi Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2020 Batch | BE/ BTech | Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering/ MBA | Intern | Bangalore
About Company :
Xiaomi is focused on being the most user-centric Mobile Internet company to constantly exceed user expectation through innovations of software, hardware and Internet services. Founded by Lei Jun and seven entrepreneurs, Xiaomi started in 2010 and launched MIUI, a deeply optimized Android-based operation system.
We now offer a variety of products and services mainly through our e-commerce web sites, including Mobile Phones, MI Charger and other accessories. With many innovations, Xiaomi strives to re-invent the Mobile Internet business. – Just for fans- is the slogan of Xiaomi as every step of the way is led by our hard core fans.
Company Website: www.mi.com/in
Positions: Marketing Intern
Industry Type: Electronics
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; MBA
Job Description: We are looking for a marketing enthusiast to help us with the overall marketing efforts and dynamism to accomplish successful product launches. She/he shall be an integral part of the overall development and execution of the launch as well as would be required to give her/his inputs in the marketing plans for various products across diverse categories. We are looking for someone who loves to keep up with the zestful culture, and is excited about how technology is a vital part of our daily life proceedings.
- Working with the Marketing team for product – launch related communication, during both pre & post-launch
- Involving in ideation, responsibly supporting new concept creation & development of new ideas
- Acquiring basic knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development to tactical execution (including product videos, digital/social, print, BTL and outdoor).
- Liaising with the partner agencies in order to roll out engaging marketing collaterals for various social media campaigns, brand marketing, and product marketing campaigns.
- Supporting creation and publication of all the marketing material in line along with overall marketing plans.