Company: Wipro Ltd
About Company :-
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Position: Administrator Windows Infrastructure
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Locations: Mumbai
Salary: 3 LPA to 4.5 LPA
Skills: Windows Admin-L1 (Mandatory)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA – CSE/ IT/ Electronics
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
- Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement