Volvo Job Openings For 2021 | BE/ BTech |Design Engineer| Bangalore |Apply Online ASAP
Company: Volvo Group
About Company : The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area’s with state-of-the-art research ,cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Company Website: www.volvo.com
Positions: Engineer – CAB Exteriors
Industry Type: Automobile
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience from 2yrs to 4yrs of applicable automotive experience
- Hands –on experience in Plastics and Metal Engineering Technology (Injection Modeling, Metal Forming)
- Good team player proactive in discussing with cross-functional team
- Good CAD Modeling knowledge – CATIA V5 mandatory
- Quality Tools exposure, MFG Process knowledge
- Vehicle Regulatory knowledge (FMVSS, ECE, AIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills
The candidate for this position will provide Design solutions in small or major design project as a Design engineer and should be able to work independently on Truck Exterior module. Candidate will coordinate and perform complex Engineering tasks under minimal supervision, supporting the mission of the group, department and/or Volvo GTT.
- Ownership of complete QDCF (Quality, Delivery, Cost & Feature) in deliverables
- Show willingness to communicate directly both within cross-functional team and with supplier in development of design concepts
- Plan as necessary for fulfilling the highlighted tasks
- Show interest in learning of Engineering process & method documents (TR, guidelines, rules etc.)
- Support packaging engineers in packaging and installation tasks (e.g. technical reports, packaging investigations, DMU utilization)
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !