Vizag Steel Plant Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | Management Trainee (Technical) | Last Date 13th Feb 2020 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Vizag Steel Plant
About Company :
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Company Website: www.vizagsteel.com
Positions: Management Trainee (Technical)
No of Vacancies: 188
- Ceramics-4 Posts
- Chemical-26 Posts
- Civil-5 Posts
- Electrical-45 Posts
- Instrumentation & Electronics-10 Posts
- Mechanical-77 Posts
- Metallurgy-19 Posts
- Mining-2 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary (Pay Scale): Rs 24,900-50,500/ – PM
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Ceramics/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Mining disciplines from a University/ Deemed to be University / Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC /PWD candidates).
- Age Limit: Born not earlier than 01-01-1993 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-01-2020). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below can apply against the respective discipline:
- Ceramics: Ceramic Engineering/ Refractory Engineering / Ceramic Technology
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Chemical Science and Technology/ Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- Civil: Civil Engineering/ Civil & Structural Engineering/ Building Technology and Construction Management / Environmental Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering
- Electrical: Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Electronics / Energy Engineering / Control System Engineering
- Instrumentation & Electronics : Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation and signal Process Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications /Electronics and Communications Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Telecom System Engineering / Electronics and Control Engineering/ Electronics and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical: Mechanical Engineering / Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial
Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology
/ Manufacturing Engineering / Production Engineering
- Metallurgy: Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science / Material Science & Technology
- Mining: Mining Engineering / Mineral Engineering / Mining Machinery Engineering
The selection process will consist of Online Test followed by Personal Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Online Examination. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview.
- Online test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Each segment (Aptitude & Technical) shall consists of 100 questions with one marks for every right answer.
- No negative marks for giving wrong answer.
- Candidates should secure 50% in each segment (40% for SC, OBC & PwD candidates) separately for qualifying the online test.
- Online Test will be held simultaneously at Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Kakinada, Mumbai, Patna, Ranchi, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam,Vijayanagaram.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test will be intimated to appear for Personal Interview (which may be held at short notice). Please visit the website for information on the same
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 590/- (Including GST @18%)
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates: Rs 295/- (Including GST @18%)
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online from 24th January 2020 to 13th February 2020.