Company: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 vide G.O. Ms. No. 1806, Home (Ser.F) Department, dated 29.11.1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police, Prison and Fire and Rescue Services.
The TNUSRB consists of one Chairman in the rank of Director General of Police, one Member in the rank of Additional Director General of Police, one Member Secretary in the rank of Inspector General of Police one Superintendent of Police, one Legal Adviser,one Senior Administrative Officer, one Deputy Superintendent of Police, one Personal Assistant and 20 other office staffs.
Company Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Positions: Sub Inspector (Technical)
Total vacancies: 309
Salary: INR. 36900 – 116600/- PM
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Candidates should possess minimum a second class Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
(OR) A Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering by All India Council for Technical Education
- The candidate must have obtained the Diploma / Degree before the date of notification i.e. 11.07.2018.
- The Diploma should have been obtained after completion of SSLC or Higher Secondary course
- The degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and HSC or Diploma.
- The degree should have been obtained after completion of SSLC and 3 years Diploma.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Male (Height) – 170 Cms (SC/ST – 167 Cms)
- Male (Chest) – 81 Cms (Expansion 5 Cms)
- Female (Height) – 159 Cms (SC/ST – 157 Cms)
Age Limit: The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be
aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2018 (should have been born on or after
01.07.1990 and on or before 01.07.1998).
- All the eligible candidates will be called for Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination.
- Only the candidate clearing the Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination will be called for in 1:5 ratio according to the vacancy for next phase of selection i.e.Physical Measurement Test.
Scheme of Examination
Total Marks: 100
|1||Online Computer Based Test
or Written Examination
(a) General knowledge
(b) Technical subjects
|2||Marks for additional
|3||Special Marks for open
NCC, NSS & Sports / Games & Departmental Candidates
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Online Computer Based Test or Written Examination: 28 marks
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
For More Info: Click Here
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 11th July 2018 to 10th August 2018.