Teradata Openings For 2021|Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Computer Science/ IT | Software Engineer|Hyderabad
Join Us On Below Platform Will keep you updated from Latest Job Post
Company: Teradata India Pvt Ltd
About Company :Teradata Corporation is an American computer company that sells analytic data platforms, applications and related services. Its products are meant to consolidate data from different sources and make the data available for analysis. Formerly a division of NCR Corporation, Teradata was incorporated in 1979 and separated from NCR in October 2007.
Michael Koehler became president and CEO of Teradata after its 2007 spin off from NCR. Teradata’s Applications business is led by Darryl McDonald, and the corporate headquarters are in Miamisburg, Ohio.
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 0-1 year for ME/ M.Tech, 2-5 years for BE/ B.Tech
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT
Role & Responsibilities:
- You must be able to design, develop and document software by leveraging agile and CI/CD methodologies.
- Understand the existing code base and provide post production support.
- You are comfortable in a team environment that is highly collaborative and places strong emphasis on peer review.
- You are able to engineer applications and web services that can run in the cloud, on premise or in hybrid environments.
- You have a strong passion for developing incredibly simple yet highly functional API’s.
- You have familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes and Mesos.
- You have familiarity with containerization technologies, specifically Docker.
- You are knowledgeable with open-source tools and technologies and can use / extend them wherever appropriate to develop solutions.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- You are highly motivated, think creatively, and comfortable working in team-based environments
- Must have experience programming in Java and/or Golang
- Must have experience with server-side and web-based development
- Must have strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker
- Familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Familiarity with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL etc
- Familiarity with Public Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP. Private Cloud – VMWare
- Familiarity with Spring and Hibernate
- Building and leveraging CI/CD pipelines
- Build tools – Gradle, Maven, make
- Configuration management software experience a plus – Helm, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Master’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 0 to 1 years of experience or Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) with 2 to 5 years of experience.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !