Company profile :
Teradata can show you how. With our best-in-class analytics solutions, you can know more about what really matters—and do more than you ever thought possible Team up with the acknowledged industry leader—With our uniquely integrated solutions, you have the power to harness critical information, operationalize meaningful insights, and create unprecedented value.
Eligibility: MS Degree (CS)
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. R&D for applying ML techniques in database internals
2. Analyze and design complex features/applications
3. Design, develop, code, test & debug system software
4. Provide technical guidance to team members
5. Take technical ownership of the feature(s)
6. Provide post production support
7. Work as individual contributor or technical lead.
Qualifications: MS Degree in Maths/Statistics or Computer Science
1. Must have good understanding of internal algorithms and mathematics of Machine Learning Techniques like support vector machines, Neural networks, Decision tree learning, Clustering, Genetic algorithms etc.
2. Advanced programming skills in C/C++/Java on Linux OS
3. Strong data structures and algorithm skills
4. Solid understanding of probability and statistics, linear algebra and applications.