Tech Mahindra Openings For 2021 | Freshers | BE/BTech | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Across India | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Tech Mahindra Limited
About Company : Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 115,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra has 864 active clients as of June 2017. Mahindra & Mahindra started joint venture with British Telecom in 1986 as a technology outsourcing firm. British Telecom initially had around 30 percent stake in the Tech Mahindra company.
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Pune
Interview Location: Virtual (Online)
Salary: Rs 2.5-3.25 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2019,2020 No Backlogs Accepted
- Note: Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum of 60 percentage/ First Class or equivalent in SSC, Graduate (BE/ B.Tech)
- Minimum of 60 percentage (equivalent) or above in HSC & Diploma (incase done)
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
As an associate software engineer, youll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN