Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Position : Associate System Engineer
Salary : Rs 2.6 LPA on training and after completing the probationary period , 3.25 LPA.
Date of Drive: 21 & 22 December 2016
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26,
Nigdi Pradhikaran, Pune-411044
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batches
- For ELTP (Entry Level Trainee Programmer)
- Degree / Specialization :
- BE/B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE/ETC/EEE/Telecom/Mech/Electronics/Electricals/Mechatronics/ Instrumentation) or MCA
- Percentage : Minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, 70% in 12th/Diploma, 60% in Non-Engg Graduation (if MCA), 60% in BE/B. Tech & MCA
For Trained Candidates:
- Year of Passing Out : 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Qualifying Courses – BE/B. Tech (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
- Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2014, ’15 or ‘16 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog. Candidates failed to pass engg within 4 yrs academic calendar are not eligible.
- Should have scored minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (e.g. B. Sc/BCA/BCS, etc., in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable)
- Should have scored minimum of 65% in HSC or equivalent and Diploma (in case done)
- Gap not to be more than 1 yr between any two course. Loss of an academic year post joining a course for whatsoever reason renders candidate ineligible.
Selection Process :
Eligible candidate will be required to go through Campus Test (Quantitative + Maths + English), Story Writing in English based on random Image, Tech Evaluation, HR Evaluation with each of the acting as a filter for the next level.
How To Apply :