TCS NQT National Qualifier Test 2023 | Registration | Gateway for Top Jobs in All Companies | Exam Date 14th April 2023 | Apply Before 30th March 2023 | Apply Online ASAP
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year (2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch)
- Students with any degree and specialization/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
- Equifax & Many More
|Selection||Duration||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||30 mins||24|
|Reasoning Ability||50 mins||30|
|Numerical Ability||40 mins||26|
|Programming Logic||15 mins||10 (Optional)|
|Coding||45 mins||2 (Optional)|
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode (At Home or In-Centre)
- Step 3: Take the test
- Step 4: Get a benchmark score with a validity of 2 years
- Step 5: Access unlimited job openings
- Next Exam Date: 14th April 2023 (Applications are open)
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOINDOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !