Company: Tata Motors Limited
Established in 1945, Tata Motors entered into a collaboration with Daimler Benz of Germany in 1954 to manufacture commercial vehicles. The collaboration ended in 1969. Tata Motors has since grown from strength to strength.
The Company has spread its manufacturing facilities across India by setting up plants at Jamshedpur, Pune and Lucknow. This is coupled with a nation-wide sales, service and spare parts network. The Company enjoys a significant demand in export markets like Europe, Australia, South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. The Company’s vehicles are seen in all the continents.
Company Website: www.tatamotors.com
Positions: Customer Support Manager
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Kochi
Experience: 1 Year For Graduate Engineer/ 3 Years for Diploma Engineers
Qualification: Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
- Driving Execution – Translating strategy into action and execution
- Motivating self & others
- Developing Self and others
- Leading Change – Recognizing the need for change, initiating and adapting to change
- Customer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding and focusing efforts on meeting the customer (stakeholders) needs or expectations
- Leading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standards.