Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020 |2018/2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom | L1 Support Engineer | Pune | January 2020 | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: L1 Support Engineer – Software Application Helpdesk
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering
Job Description: Responsible for the Application L1 level supporting activities by providing assistance, advice, problem solving, and technical information to customers regarding the use of software applications. The candidate should have Software domain expertise with good communication skills. Candidate should be responsible for creating the tickets, managing the customer communication Should have worked in the Application development project and understand the SDLC life cycle and good verbal and written communication skills and willing to work in shifts.
Minimum qualification & experience:
- 1 – 2 yrs of experience in Java/ SQL/MYSQL/ PostgreSQL databases / Rest API/ Spring Boot
- Hands on Java/ SQL/MYSQL/ PostgreSQL databases / Rest API/ Spring Boot.
- Excellent Written & Verbal communication Skills
- Good Business Understanding
- Good Analytical Skills
- Should be a good team player and need basis should be able to lead the team
- Excellent working knowledge on SDLC
- Understanding of Telecom domain and process will be an added advantage