Swiggy Openings For 2021 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Computer Science/ IT | Software Development Engineer|Bangalore
About Company :It all started back in 2014 when two BITS Pilani graduates, Sriharsha Majety and Nandan Reddy decided they wanted to make life easier by changing the way India eats – all with just a tap! With their idea of ’hyperlocal food delivery’, all they needed was the tech to power it and were introduced to Rahul Jaimini, who brought this vision to life with the first website. And with this, Swiggy was launched as a food ordering & delivery platform. In August of 2014, Swiggy began operations by signing up a few restaurants in Koramangala, Bengaluru. Soon enough, the first team of Hunger Saviors came into action to deliver food within 40 minutes. Shortly after, Swiggy raised its first round of funding and launched the app in May of 2015. Fun fact: The technology that delivers great food right to your doorstep was completely developed in-house!
Company Website: www.swiggy.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer I – Revenue and Growth
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or IT
We are looking for a passionate hands-on engineer to join the Bangalore Swiggy Engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Good problem solving skills
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and time complexities
- Strong design skills involving data modeling and low level class design
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns Proficiency in at least one programming language
- Follow industry coding standards and responsible for writing maintainable/scalable/efficient code to solve business problems
- Hands-on experience of working with Databases and Linux/Unix platform
- Follow SDLC in agile environment and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams to drive on-time deliveries
- Strong technical aptitude and good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !