Shell Openings For 2021| BE/ B.Tech | Petroleum/ Production Engineering | Process Data Engineer |Chennai
Company: Shell India Markets Pvt Ltd
About Company :
Shell Recruitment 2021: Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2015/16 revenues (and the largest based in Europe).
Shell topped the 2013 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies; in that year its revenues were equal to 84% of the Netherlands’ $555.8 billion GDP.
Company Website: www.shell.in
Positions: Process Data Engineer – production/ petroleum
Industry Type: Oil and Gas
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Petroleum/ Production Engineering
- Ensure smooth data handling in Energy Components(NOV), Quarterly Appraisal, Data Quality checks, Weekly Production reports, Deferment reports. (eg, Integrated Loss Management)
- Accurately account for and report of production and sales of hydrocarbon produced from assets. To maximize Hydrocarbon value and protect the Right to Operate for assets
- Monthly regulatory reporting submissions.
- Identify Deferment and Loss of Production using PI and EC and reconcile the same for Daily, Weekly and Monthly reporting.
- Investigate / reconcile volumetric variances (royalty variances, Production Allocation Discrepancy, and Default Royalty charges)
- Able to perform Process Benchmarking and holds fair understanding in Business and Finance KPIs.
- Able to prepare Production Reports, Prepare Volumetric insights and Forecast Production based on actual and relevant Data.
- Prepare effective Business Visualizations ( Power BI or SPOTFIRE) to enable business and team to take effective Business decisions.
- Education/Experience: Excellent track record of managing technical data with a University Degree in Engineering (preferably Petroleum & Production)
- Hold good understanding of Oil & Gas Exploration and Production, Field Development, Wells, Reservoirs and Facilities working principles.
- Knowledge or direct industry experience in Oil Production Accounting and Revenue cycle.
- Strong analytical skill, organizational skills and attention to details.
- Skill level at data visualization tools (Spotfire)
- Knowledge in Data Modeling
- Experience in Production Information systems and Data
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Oil & Gas Business. He/she should understand who is using the data (WRFM, finance etc) and how to interpret the data (appraisal, weekly reports)
- Good exposure with MS Office tools precisely – Excel, Access, PPT.
- Excellent presentation skills with understanding on Business conversations and priorities
- Have a good sense of Ownership and responsibility.
Application Link: Click Here