Rockwell Automation Job Openings For 2021| BE/ BTech/ BSc | Firmware Engineer |Pune|Apply Online ASAP
Company: Rockwell Automation
About Company : Rockwell Automation, Inc. is an American provider of industrial automation and information technology. Brands include Allen-Bradley and FactoryTalk software.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs over 23,000 people and has customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Fortune 500 company reported fiscal year 2017 global sales at $6.3 billion
Company Website: www.rockwellautomation.com
Positions: Firmware Engineer
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computers/ Electrical Engineering
- Participates in the design of embedded software subsystems that optimize and balance the following goals: run-time performance, memory requirements, simplicity and correctness, development time and effort, reusability, extendibility, reliability, and safety.
- Maximizes the reuse of existing internal or external software components in order to shorten the product development cycle. Reviews the subsystem and system designs of others for system design implications.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software. Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications. Involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Proven competency with object-oriented analysis and design as well as real-time development using the C/C++ language required.
- Participates in the development of new product functional specifications.
- Participates in the development of new engineering processes and best practices.
- Drives quality by maintaining the link between requirements and testing.
- Actively searches for ways to improve overall productivity through process improvement.
- Optimizes personal and team development activities to drive aggressive productivity.
- Maintains focus on solutions that will improve the customer experience.9
- Investigates software anomalies in association with the functional test team, customer support team, or other group (possibly including customer) as needed. Debugs and corrects anomalies.
- Keeps current and well informed on embedded software engineering methodologies and technologies relevant to our industry through personal research, training and seminar participation.
- Willingness to work in a diverse set of software development frameworks including Agile and Scrum as the business demands.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of embedded real-time software engineering (requirements analysis, design, testing), data structures, algorithms, and C/C++ language (or other middle to high-level language) required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in embedded software development with an emphasis on the analysis, design, programming, and testing of real-time software systems using modern engineering practices using the C/C++ language is required.
- Well established ability to organize and direct activities of other employees is required.
- Proven ability to specify and develop high quality, maintainable software subsystems or systems at a high rate of productivity required.
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team or independently required.
- Proven ability to clearly and concisely communicate technical information of a complex nature in verbal and written form required.
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !