Company: QuadLabs Technologies
QuadLabs Technologies is a premier travel technology solutions provider with a focus on delivering world-class technology products to the travel industry. We began our operation in 2006 with office in India and now have other offices in Brazil and UAE.
Experience: 1- 3 yrs
Job Role: Android Developer
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Manage development and support projects under specified practice
3. Ensures that appropriate security and controls are instituted and followed.
4. Supports cross training of the resources for optimal utilization. Effectively communicates with the customer on a day-to-day basis.
5. Implement new products and enhancements as they are required.
6. Expert in every phase of SDLC (Software Life Cycle Development).
7. Provides inputs for IT tactical planning. Manage IT Vendors for outsourced work orders.
8. Manage projects by metrics collection and analysis.
Education: BSc/B.Tech/BE/BCA/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/IT Systems.
1. Command on Skill sets of Android with 1 – 3 years hands on experience Technology, Java, JSP, JSF, MVC/Struts, Servlet, Hibernate, Spring, EJB3.0, JBOSS AS, and MS SQL Server, 2000 / SQL, PL SQL / PostgreSQL highly desirable.
2. Android 2.2 (Froyo), Core Java, XML, Eclipse as IDE, Linux.
3. Well Conversant on Android along with other mobile platform for Mobile Application Development and integration.
4. Exposure toSLA(Service Level Agreement) creation and Management.
5. Exposure in metrics collection and reporting.
6. Knowledge & expertise of Project Management principles, methods & techniques.
7. Experience in client server, web services, n-tier architecture.
8. Should have executed at least one project from start to finish using Android.
9. The position requires an expert understanding of complex, multi-phased projects and the flexibility to work with multi-disciplinary, diverse and dynamic teams to deliver integrated solutions.